We have made changes to help protect our patients & staff:
- Before your appointment, our office will call you to ask some screening questions. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment you will again be asked those same questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask that you use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room has reduced seating to allow for social distancing. We will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distance in between patients. During this reopening period, this might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again & are happy to answer any questions that you might have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 419-382-3485
Regular appointments with Dr. Westmeyer will commence Thursday, May 7th, with hygiene opening Tuesday, May 12th.
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your waiting. Due to the fact Dr. Westmeyer provides many types of dental services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Tuesday: 10am-7pm
- Friday: 8am- 5pm. Select Fridays: 8am – 1pm
- Select Saturdays: 8am-1pm
- Monday: 10am-7pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-1pm